Here are some of my favorite things this week. I encourage you to check out these links!
1. This spoken word poem by Bernadine Barber touches on different facets of the abortion issue in an emotionally compelling way. This is beautiful.
2. This lovely article by Trevin Wax is about his visit to C.S. Lewis' church and grave. He explains the false dichotomy of "dogma vs. wonder" that seems to be so popular among liberal churches.
3. Do not miss this weighty piece from self-professed progressive Nicholas Kristof about the actual intolerance of "liberal tolerance." This is a must read!
4. Have you ever been reading your bible only to get caught in the weeds of genealogies, extensive lists of temple decorations and Levitical laws? Nancy Guthrie explains the beauty of these "boring parts of the bible" in a way that will help you think of them in a new way.
5. In the wake of an undeniably controversial election, the folks at PragerU have put together a video that is a clear and concise explanation of what the electoral college is and why it exists. If you don't fully understand the electoral college, this will be very helpful to you.
Subscribe for more great articles each week!